Saturday, October 15, 2005

Singapore

This weekend, I am in Singapore -- to work.

I was initially happy. After two and a half years of laboring under my previous company, I have never been sent out on a company-sponsored business trip. So this is the first official work related trip of my career (albeit a relatively short one). It was my first international trip without companions (read: without reysiel to give directions and pay attention to details). Of course, at the back of my mind is always the terrifying possibility I would crash or destroy something or piss the customers off. But hopefully, that wouldn't happen. :P Hopefully.

Beth, Charmaine and Auskie came to visit me minutes after I arrived. We chatted a bit in my hotel room and all three of them were apparently high on something. Hehehe. They accuse the munchkins I brought to be the cause of their hyperactivity. And picture nang picture. So that's what Singapore-based OFWs do. hahaha.
Sunday, I have to go to Marife's for dinner because she is cooking Filipino food! Sana makarating ako dahil the rate things are going, I won't be going home early anytime soon. :(

I have a free day on Monday and I would like to go to Lucky Plaza. They say that its the haven of Filipinos and even posters/commercials there are in Filipino. It would be an interesting sight. I am not so sure yet where I want to go but I will definitely have a leisurely stroll around Singapore malls before my flight back to Bangkok.

TTNP (Till the next post...)

No comments: