Wednesday, December 14, 2005

VL na ako!

Yey! I am finally starting my vacation today. And what a way to start it. It is 2:49 AM Bangkok time and I am still in the office, slaving over a program. It's a wonnnddddderrrrrffffuuuuuulllllllll layf. Grabe.

Anyway, I am just thinking about the things I will do tomorrow (my only day of rest because after that comes Chiang Rai then trip home). Hmm...Art hair, Central, Office, MBK, Suan Lum. That in a nutshell summarizes my day tomorrow. Assuming of course that the short trip to the office for a bit of knowledge transfer doesn't take too much of my precious time. And sana, Panginoon sa Bintana won't forget that naka VL na ako... :(

I can't even write coherently into my blog anymore. I am so sleepy and so lazy and just plain tired.

Why won't the stupid program work????? Grrrrrr.

No comments: